Caring for the environment
Valley Landscape Management, as part of the Valley Provincial Group LLP, is committed to promoting sustainability in all of our activities, whilst providing our clients with excellent service. We aim to integrate environmental, social and economic policies into our day-to-day business activities.
We recognise the need to minimise any detrimental impact that our business could have on the environment, as demonstrated by our commitment to ongoing ISO14001 accreditation.
- Improving the environment through sensitive improvements to exterior and interior green spaces in public, commercial, and educational facilities
- Maintaining an awareness of potential environmental influences and striving to continually reduce the environmental impacts of Valley Provincial Group LLP operations, installations and services
- Being a responsible steward of resources
- Being a fair and responsible member of the communities in which we operate
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment for our employees. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset, and aim to provide training and experience to enrich and reward them
- Working with our supply chain to ensure that they uphold the same values and priorities
- Acting as ethical and responsible citizens at all levels of the company
- Providing long term value to our customers
- Enabling our customers to improve their own economic situation by providing excellent service and quality installations
- Providing appropriate resources to fulfil these objectives
Each division of Valley Provincial Group LLP is expected to incorporate sustainability objectives in their strategies, and to continually improve their performance in this area.